CrossFit WOD

I was excited Friday to be back in town so that I could get in my weekly CrossFit workout! As always, this workout kicked my butt and was a lot harder than it looks.

I was pretty excited about the heavy squats! Although my strength is still not back to what it was, I'm happy about the weight I was able to work up to for my 3 rep max. I'm baaack!

Strength:
Back squat, 4 sets of 3, working up to 3 RM

145x3
155x3
165x3
175x3

WOD:
-10 minutes-
3 front squats w/95lbs
9 Bar facing burpees(jumping over the bar)
Score=8 rounds

Comments

  1. Wow thats great! 175lbs right? (not kg)??
    I also want to try cross fit. They don't have it in Barcelona... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, that's in lbs. Check out the CrossFit website and maybe you can try some workouts on your own! It is tough, let me tell ya!

      Delete
  2. 175lbs!!! THAT IS AMAZING! so awesome I am so motivated! and that workout sounds intense! may try it today actually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      It was definitely an intense workout and much harder than I thought it would be, but I'm glad it was only 10 minutes!

      Delete

Post a Comment