Celeste Faith

Celeste Faith has arrived! Born 7/18/2013, 6lbs, 8oz.

Beware: photo overload!  And way too much cuteness to handle!! I love her so much already!

Welcome to the world, Celeste!
  

 

 
With Grandma!
So precious

First time holding her!

One day old. Isn't she beautiful?

Enough photos, Aunt Lindsay!


One week old.





I am so obsessed with her!

"For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well."

Psalm 139:13-14
(All photos taken by ME!)

Comments

  1. OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!!!!!
    and awesome photography skills,auntie!!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know you were excited for her arrival. :) She looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited! I am so obsessed with her! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to your sister!! She's the cutest thing with that dark hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love her dark hair! She's the cutest thing ever! Thanks! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Weekend Recap & MRI Results