DONUT Burgers and Other Stuff

I took a week off from the weights last week, so it felt GREAT getting back into it this week. I felt strong and refreshed. It's definitely good to take a break from weightlifting every so often. I did some bench presses, barbell shoulder presses, bar dips for triceps, and a couple of other exercises thrown in there. I was SO sore the next day, but it felt great! Today was back and bis.

Yesterday, my husband and I went to the State Fair. I just love the fair! The smell of all the yummy fair foods, especially!! This year there was a Krispy Kreme donut burger booth!!!! Ugh, talk about GROSS! I passed on the donut burger, but I did have some nachos and a corndog(my cheat meal for the week), and split a small piece of peanut butter chocolate fudge with Matt. It was delicious. Then we had a icecream from Culver's on our way home! Chocolate ice cream with Reese cup pieces mixed in...YUM!!


Anyway....the past couple weeks we have gotten a lot of stuff moved into the house. We emptied out the things we had in storage, now all we have to do is rent a U-Haul and get everything here at the condo moved over. Then we'll be ready to move in! Hopefully we won't have to move right back OUT....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Weekend Recap & MRI Results