Thanksgiving and Random Thoughts

A few pics from Thanksgiving at my "mamaw and papaw's" house:

My cousin and grandpa
My yummy Thanksgiving dinner(just the first serving!)
With my brother, Jesse

I had fun with the family, and think I ate enough to last me a week! I am all carbed out, that's for sure! Today I don't even want to look at carbs. Ugh. Just veggies and protein today.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's, but I'm going to try not to eat as much as I did yesterday!! We'll see how that goes.

So I woke up this morning to a dusting of SNOW on the ground!! What? Snow in November? It is way too early for that!! I was quite surprised. I mean, yesterday it was 65 degrees! Craziness.


I love Christmas music, but today it is just making me sad! I'm missing my dad. Holidays just aren't the same anymore. But I am thankful for the family that I do have here. :)

Anyway...today's workout is called "Diane": 21-15-9 reps for time of 185lb deadlift(I will have to scale that because my deadlift is WEAK!) and handstand pushups. Should be interesting!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving Lindsay : ) Just remember, it's once a year so enjoy it! You'll be in my prayers during this Christmas season,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nicole. I did enjoy it very much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Five Things Friday