NYE

Happy New Year!! I can't believe the year has come to an end.

It's a beautiful day here-I just walked my dog in a T-shirt and shorts, and it felt amazing out! And the sun is even out, which is a rare sight to see these days.

Soooo I don't have any big plans for New Year's Eve tonight, never do. I'll be lucky if I can even stay up until midnight! Tomorrow we all get together at my grandma's for dinner. And after a week of perfect eating and low carbs, I am so ready for some good food!

I'm totally skipping the CrossFit workout today! It involves running 2 miles, and something like 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats I think. No, thank you! I think I'm going to start taking 2 days of rest each week from now on anyway, instead of just one.

I'm excited for tomorrow because my husband is going to go to the gym where I work with me and help me practice some things-mostly muscle ups and kipping pullups. I'm really hoping to be able to get a muscle up soon! I know I'm close!

So is anyone making any New Year's resolutions? Not me! I've always thought it was dumb, but that's just me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Five Things Friday