9 More Days

My husband is 9 days out from his show!
Yesterday was the first day of his diet having NO carbs. You have no idea how hard this is for my pasta loving Italian boy!
We probably need to put this on our front door for the next 9 days!

 I can't wait to fatten him back up a little! But with the holidays coming up, I don't think that will be too hard to do. I'll be doing lots of baking this winter, too. :)

I really just can't wait for these 9 days to be over with and for our life to go back to normal! My life for the past 6 weeks or so has been cooking meat, cooking meat, and....cooking more meat! And boiling eggs.

We can't go out to dinner or be gone from the house for more than 3 hours. Our life basically revolves around his eating schedule. I can't eat anything that's not on his plan around him, so I haven't eaten a lot of things we used to have like steak, pork chops, and our yummy salmon patties...Oh, and I miss our popcorn and movie nights! 

But it will all be worth it to see him on that stage. :)

Comments

  1. You should have him do a guest post some time. You guys are Mr. and Mrs. Fitness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment