I Love Surveys!!

Just a fun survey I found on someone's blog. Back in the Myspace days, I would do these things ALL the time. I love them!

1)      What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
 Spending the whole day with my love doing a whole lot of nothing! Sleep in, go to the gym, church, then maybe dinner or popcorn and a movie  :) Or, in the summer, just lounging in the pool is pretty much a perfect day to me.

2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
-Real Housewives(yes, I'm addicted to these shows, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!)

-American Idol(have been watching since day one!)
-Dateline Mystery

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Both! I’m always the one with the camera snapping pics, but I like to be in them, too!
4) Why do you blog?
To inspire and motivate others to be healthy and fit, and also as a way to get out my thoughts and to document my life.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
-Facebook
-YouTube
-Blogspot
-Crossfit(not so much anymore)
-Pinterest
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
Don’t have twitter!
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
I don’t really have “snacks”…but if I did it would be tuna, baby carrots, boiled eggs, apples, and  almonds
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
Yes-my big 125lb baby, Asher-a White German Shepherd
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
      -Cell phone
      -Computer
      -Car
10) What’s your favorite drink?
I LOVE water!And diet pepsi every now and then-horrible for you, but oh so good :)

11) Do you enjoy cooking?
NO. But baking, yes!

12) Do you have children?
Nope!
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
-Blogging
-Reading
-Lifting weights
-Editing pictures/scrapbooking 
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Shy, for sure!
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I would like to be less shy and self-conscious, a better speaker, and more relaxed around people. I guess that's more than one thing!
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Dwayne Johnson! I mean, seriously-just look at him.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
Ummm....handstands?

18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
About 30-45 minutes from most of them.
19) List three of your talents.
      -Athletic
      -Can kind of sing
      -Used to be able to draw pretty well...not so much anymore
20) What is your greatest attribute?
Hmmm…..I would say being a positive and hard working person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Weekend Recap & MRI Results