V-Day

♥ Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!♥

"I don't pretend to know what Love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into the room and smile at you."
-Jennifer Nicole Lee

My husband proposed to me 6 years ago today. I was the happiest girl in the world, and I still am today! He is an amazing guy, and he's everything to me. Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky and happy I am to have found him.

Okay, enough of the mushy stuff!! ;)

We don't have any big plans for Valentine's day since we already went on our date over the weekend. So I just made a batch of cinnamon protein bread(Jamie Eason's recipe), since my husband loves cinnamon. Then I'll probably make him something for dinner, and I was thinking hot chocolate afterwards since it's so cold today(we actually got a little snow last night)!

Anyways...I've been working on my handstands like crazy lately. I don't know why they are so hard for me! I finally got about a 10 second hold the other day, which I was SO happy about! Next to conquer is 1 arm pushups and then...I want to be able to do a human flag!  I know, I'm a crazy person.

Comments

  1. Very sweet that you got engaged on Valentine's Day & very cool that you are doing such an awesome job with handstands!!
    Love the quote too...it sums it up so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day and birthday! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment