Being Negative

I'm really trying not to get down about not being able to train legs. But I'm really bummed about it. This sucks.

I know I need to rest it, but I thought that I could still do some stuff, like burpees and Olympic lifts....but Matt thinks I should rest from everything until I find out what's going on. I don't want to!!!

Well, I was thinking that maybe I could still train the other "non-hurt" side, at least. I want to get better, but I miss my squats and deadlifts! I hate this. :(

Comments

  1. it's so hard, but it's better if you take time off now and find out whats going on than potentially do damage and be off longer. I've been off squats and deadlifts for a long time and if i had've rested properly initially it would have been only a short recovery my phyisotherapist says. Use it as an opportunity to focus on another area you want to improve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's what I need to do. I should focus on what I CAN do and where else I can improve. I just love training legs!! I guess I'll just get really good at handstand pushups and get stronger on my bench press! Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Five Things Friday