My "Thankful For" List

Let us come before His presence
with thanksgiving. Let us shout joyfully
to Him with psalms.

-Psalm 95:2
 
22 things I’m thankful for on this Thanksgiving:

1.     God’s love, grace, peace, and joy!

2.     The Bible: God’s word, life’s roadmap

3.     My amazing husband and the love that we share

4.     My health and my husband’s health

5.     A strong, fit body and my ability to use it!

6.     Coffee :)

7.     My dog, who brings SO much joy to my life!

8.     Seat heaters on a cold morning

9.     Having a family to spend the holidays with

10.  Thanksgiving dinner and pumpkin pie, oh yeah!

11.  Having a job that I enjoy

12.  CrossFit, for changing the way I view fitness

13.  Books :)

14.  The warmth of the sunshine

15.  A bed to sleep in at night

16.  My husband’s arms to snuggle in every day!

17.  God’s beautiful creation

18.  Having a car to get me from place to place

19.  Chapstick!

20.  Food on the table every day

21.  The change of seasons

22. My blog, to have a place to vent and share my  thoughts and inspire others!

 
"Itʼs amazing how you can get carried away from worries and woes and self-concern when you start naming out loud what youʼre thankful for. Right away, your focus shifts from your needs to the Fatherʼs graciousness and love."
-Charles Swindoll

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Have a GREAT day!

 

Comments

  1. I love the not so obvious things to be thankful for....seat heaters and chapstick. :)
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! It's the small things. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Five Things Friday