Friday Ramblings

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day with my love yesterday...just like every other day! :)


We didn't make a huge deal of it, just the typical cards and chocolate. He got a Reese's heart and I got just what I asked for-a box of yummy chocolates! I had 2 pieces last night after dinner, but I'm saving the rest for our treat meal Saturday when I can eat as much as I want. Until then....I will have to resist. ;)

I made dinner for us last night-nothing fancy, but for us to sit down and eat at the table together is special in itself! And having a dinner that's not just reheated in the microwave out of tupperware. We're so fancy.

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! Have a great weekend! :)
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Five Things Friday