Turkey Meatloaf Recipe


Turkey Meatloaf
Ingredients:
  • 2 lbs ground turkey(I used 93% lean)
  • 1 egg + 1 white
  • 1/2 cup ground oats
  • 1/2 cup diced onion
  • 1/2 cup diced green pepper
  • 1 T mustard
  • 1/2 cup chunky salsa
  • salt & pepper to taste
  • garlic and onion powder
  • (I didn't use the onion and green pepper!)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Combine all ingredients in bowl.
  3. Mix thouroughly with hands.
  4. Spray 9x13 baking dish with Pam.
  5. Shape turkey mixture into a loaf shape and place in dish.
  6. Bake for 1.5 hours.
  7. Let set for 5 minutes before slicing.
I made this the other day and it turned out really good! Very easy and made for great meals during the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Weekend Recap & MRI Results