Friday Faves

HAPPY FRIDAY y'all!

Hope you've all had a great week so far!
I'm super happy because finally, FINALLY, the weather is getting warmer! This weekend is supposed to be beautiful, and I am so looking forward to it.

Today I was able to be outside in SHORTS and soak up some much needed Vitamin D. ☼☼☼


I recently discovered this Oikos Triple Zero yogurt, and I am in love! ♥♥ 
I HATE plain Greek yogurt. Like, it is nasty. But this is good stuff and will definitely be a new staple in my diet! So far, I've only tried the banana, but I have strawberry to try next. If you've tried it, what's your favorite flavor?


I just finished this book and thought it was really good! 
Have you read any good books lately?


So I saw this at Kroger on sale... and I just couldn't pass it by. 
Another cereal to add to my post workout collection! Not sure it can beat Honeycomb or Honey Bunches of Oats, but I can't wait to try it and see. :) 

Got me some new kicks!  
I've needed new tennis shoes for FOREVER, and my Chucks were like 6 years old!! Can't wait to break my new ones in at the gym. Hoping to start setting some new PRs in them!

I got to see Celeste not that long ago, which makes my heart soooo happy. I seriously love this little girl. She is so funny now that she can talk and show her personality. She just cracks me up non-stop! 


 I'm currently LOVING this song. 
I don't know what it is, but it puts me in a good mood! This time of year, there's just something about blasting some country music while driving with the windows rolled down! I love it.


And lastly, here are a few of my favorite fitness articles that I've read recently:


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Workouts & Training Thoughts