♥V-DAY

Happy Valentine's Day!!

My husband and I celebrated yesterday to avoid the crowds. We went to Cheddar's(our fave place to eat) and had the "Cookie Monster" for dessert! YUMMY!!!! We got it with no fudge or whipped cream, cuz it's just TOO much with all of that! It was wonderful. :)

This is what I came home to after work yesterday:Okay, here comes some mush: I love my husband SOOOO much! I am blessed to have him in my life. I don't know WHAT I'd do without him. He's my soulmate, my best friend, my companion; he is everything to me! He was the answer to my prayers, and everything I ever wanted in a man!!!!! I thank God for him every single day. He's the best. :)

Oh-we're possibly going to get 6-9 inches of snow through tonight and tomorrow!! I can't believe all this snow we're getting!!!! It's crazy, but I kinda like it....??? Lol. Still, I'd rather have Spring just get here fast! But if it's gonna be cold, it might as well SNOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Words I Never Thought I'd Hear

One Day at a Time

Five Things Friday