Who doesn't love October?

I feel like I've been gone for so long! Our internet was down for a couple of weeks, but now I'm back! :) I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on.

So I looove the month of October --who doesn't?? The humidity is finally gone, and it seems like the sun is always shining! Plus, all the fall festivities... and of course, PUMPKIN! As most everyone does, I LOVE pumpkin. I can't wait to start baking all my pumpkin treats!


I had my first taste of pumpkin over the weekend at Huber's. They have these amazing pumpkin donuts that I look forward to all year! They are just soooo good.

ANYway, I'm so glad it's Friday. The weather is going to be awesome this weekend-warm and sunny! It was cold last weekend at the pumpkin patch-I'm talking like 50 degrees!! Ugh. I was freezing my butt off! So it's nice to have the warm weather back, even if just for a few days. :)

Tomorrow we're going to a U of L game with my mom and her husband. I haven't been to a game in a long time, so it should be fun.

Oh-and another thing I love about fall--chili!! Hmm...why is chili a fall thing anyway?? But I'm so excited to make some tomorrow! I've been looking forward to it all week. Lol. I found all the canned goods I needed with no salt added(I was very excited about that), and I'll use lean ground beef and whole wheat spaghetti. Then I'm thinking maybe ice cream for dessert...???


Here are some pics from our annual family trip to Hubers:


Comments